Bachmann’s colourful OO gauge South West Trains (SWT) Class 450 arrives…
Overall, the Class 450 finished in outer suburban SWT blue livery is a stunning looking model and is common with modern EMUs, translates in a very attractive model. They are worthy successors to the 4-Vep, 4-cep and 4-Cig they replaced alongside the ‘Desiro’ Class 444.
- 21-pin DCC socket.
- 4-wheel drive in powered car.
- 5-pole can motor.
- Electrical bar couplings throughout the set requiring only one decoder to operate all of the lights.
- Close coupling cams.
- Fully working running lights.
- Faded roof colours to represent a unit in regular service.
- Revisions to PTOSLW car to distinguish the model from the similar 25kV AC Class 350.
- Interior lighting.
- Accessory pack with air dam, cabling and cosmetic Dellner couplings.