Something different: trams! Models based on SNCV prototypes and very lovely looking models they are too.
TRAMANIA is launching a subscription for the production of six kits:
These models are very detailed, made in wood, steel and brass.
Based on original SNCV drawings, five different trailers are proposed:
– A.806 trailer 2d class 6 equal arched windows,
– A.1332 trailer 2d class 3 groups of 2 windowss
– A.871 trailer 2d class 6 equal rectangular windows,
– A.11514 trailer 1rst and 2d class 6 unequal arched windows,
– A.2309 Luggage van (original aspect – no platform windows)
– B.328 of the CBR (preserved at MTVS) (will be produced for a a total of 5 orders only)
Options: working screw couplings, waterdecals with your choice of car number, lantern in brass
Two prototypes are already assembled, see a
A.806 2d class 6 equal arched windows and a
View original post 52 more words